Re: "Outdated" OPENGL32.DLL

I'm not sure if this will do the trick for you, but go to the run command
off of the start menu.  In there, type "SFC" without the quotes and then
press OK.  This is the windows internal System File Checker.  It will
probably indicate a number of files that have been changed since Windows was
installed.  If your system is working OK ignore these, look for the fiile
you want to update "Opengl32.dll" and let it reinstall that one when it
comes up on the list.  You've got to have your Windows disk available to
copy the original file from.  No guarentees about the fix, but it works MOST
of the time on my machines.

Failing that, you might want to go to Microsofts site and search their
Knowledge Base for the bad file name.  They probably have a fix in there
somewhere.  Good luck.  If you need more help, email me at
d.mccurdy(--nospam--at)mindspring.com .

Doug McCurdy