RE: Pre-engineered building

Title: RE: Pre-engineered building

Scott

A 50 eave ht is well within limits of a "pre-engineered" -man I hate using that term-- metal building, but I think all things must be considered including

what loads will be on the building, how wide is it, etc. to see if it is feasible and desirable to be a metal building.

If you have specifics on the planned building, let me know if I Can be some help.

Ryan