FEMA 350, 351, 352

I see that The intrim Report on FEMA 350 by SEAOSC Steel Adhoc Commitee is
available as of 10-25-00. I was able to download it from the SEAINT
website.

I have a very old memo that reminded me that there had been an availability
date for FEMA 351 and 352 set for today. Does anyone know anything of these
documents? The titles seem similar to a bunch of FEMA stuff that I have, in
the FEMA 200 to 300 range.

#61623; FEMA 351 ? Recommended Seismic Evaluation and Upgrade Criteria for
Existing Welded Steel Moment-Frame Buildings.

#61623; FEMA 352 ? Recommended Postearthquake Evaluation and Repair
Criteria
for Welded Steel Moments

David Merrick, SE
merrickgroup(--nospam--at)compuserve.com