Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Certification for Multiple Use[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Certification for Multiple Use
- From: "Ed Fasula" <tibbits2(--nospam--at)metro.lakes.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:51:09 -0500
There was a discussion about this a while ago, but I wasn't able to find it searching the archive. Does someone remember about when this was? We have been asked to do some calculations and test interpretation. The results are to be used nationally and even beyond for manufacturer recommendations and span tables. The liability exposure would be well beyond anything else we do, and we're considering declining it. One thing that comes to mind immediately is what do we report to the insurance company for the annual value of our projects? The combined value of all product that could be designed using our span tables would be enormous. What is the motivation for a consulting company to do this? It seems, at least, an annual fee should be considered. Regards, Ed Fasula E.I.T.
- From: Bill Polhemus
- Prev by Subject: RE: Cement Certifications/C1157
- Next by Subject: Fwd: RE: Certification of Structural Eng
- Previous by thread: Re:
- Next by thread: Post Tensioned Slab Attachment