Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Oklahoma Architects[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Oklahoma Architects
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:58:39 -0500
Title: Oklahoma Architects
has anyone any experience with hiring any OK architects as a consultant to a primarily MPE project that they would highly recommend/avoid at any cost ?
r o b e r t d. r o l l o
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
4222 85th st
Lubbock, Texas 79423
(806) 473-2200 vox
(806) 473-3500 fax
- Prev by Subject: Re: OFF-TOPIC RESPONSE TO MATTHEW
- Next by Subject: omega
- Previous by thread: RE: What are you worth?
- Next by thread: hss sectional properties