RE: FEMA 350, 351, 352

Harold, do you know if these documents are available electronically?

Ghassem

-----Original Message-----
From: Sprague, Harold O. [mailto:SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 12:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: FEMA 350, 351, 352

The series consists of:
FEMA 350	Steel Moment Frame Buildings: Design Criteria for New
Buildings
FEMA 351	Steel Moment Frame Buildings: Evaluation and Upgrade for
Existing Buildings
FEMA 352	Steel Moment Frame Buildings: Post-Earthquake Evaluation and
Repair Criteria
FEMA 353	Steel Moment Frame Buildings: Specifications and Quality
Assurance Guidelines

I received mine about a month ago.  A colleague was considering steel moment
frames on a recent structure.  I laid my FEMA's on him.  The lateral system
is now a braced frame.  Some engineers are easily intimidated.

Regards,
Harold Sprague