RE: FEMA 350, 351, 352

Harold
I might have missed the original thread.  I believe the question was if
FEMA 351,352 and 353 are publised for distribution.  I have copies of FEMA
351,352 and 353 which I recieved in a recent FEMA conference at Los Angeles
issue date July, 2000.
Hope this helps
Samir y. Ghosn, P.E.
Harris & Associates