Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: What are you worth?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: What are you worth?
- From: "George Richards, P.E." <george(--nospam--at)BORM.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:49:42 -0700
Our firm designs type V construction (houses) primarily in California and Nevada. For California these salaries should be considered normal for someone who can design and produce. If you are interested in a position, e-mail to: George(--nospam--at)borm.com. George Richards, P. E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: What are you worth?
- Next by Subject: WHAT IS VALUES OF Cd? HELP ME!!!
- Previous by thread: Re: What are you worth?
- Next by thread: Oklahoma Architects