Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: New edition of LRFD handbook[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: New edition of LRFD handbook
- From: Albert Meyer <Ameyer(--nospam--at)martinaia.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:56:06 -0400
Based on what we were told by an AISC engineer at the "Lateral Framing Systems..." seminar on 10/25/00 it is complete and is in the process of being printed now. They also told us that the committees which update the manual are considering a dual specification (ASD/LRFD) for the 2005 edition! Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E. Martin-Espenlaub Engineering -----Original Message----- From: Michael Bryson [mailto:bryson(--nospam--at)civil.ubc.ca] Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 7:45 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: New edition of LRFD handbook When is the new edition of the LRFD manual coming out? I thought I read a mention about it coming out soon.
- Prev by Subject: New edition of LRFD handbook
- Next by Subject: Re: New edition of LRFD handbook
- Previous by thread: WAS: What are you worth?
- Next by thread: Re: New edition of LRFD handbook