Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OFF-TOPIC RESPONSE TO BEN[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: OFF-TOPIC RESPONSE TO BEN
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:34:16 -0500
Title: OFF-TOPIC RESPONSE TO BEN
It will be fun watching a match up between #1 Nebraska and #2 Oklahoma tomorrow. I plan to root for Oklahoma, for the first (and last) time ever. I am not a Longhorn alumni, but my son and daughter both are, and they were devastated by the UT-OU game this year. Psychologically, this was worse than the drubbing in Austin by UCLA a year or so ago, since OU traditionally fields a team loaded with Texans.
As a Badger alumni, I have basically decided that college football is not important, at least not this year. What is important, however, is ice hockey. Especially tonight, when #1 Wisconsin plays at #2 Boston College. That football game tomorrow pales in comparison!
Stan Caldwell in Dallas
"We all know that a leopard cannot change his stripes."
From: Yousefi, Ben [mailto:Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)ci.sj.ca.us]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 6:48 PM
Subject: WAS: What are you worth?
I suppose that this is in response to the good beating that University of
Texas got from the University of Oklahoma (something like 54 to 27?!)
- Prev by Subject: November Newsletter Posted
- Next by Subject: RE: OFF-TOPIC RESPONSE TO BEN
- Previous by thread: RE: New edition of LRFD handbook
- Next by thread: RE: OFF-TOPIC RESPONSE TO BEN