Re: OFF-TOPIC RESPONSE TO BEN

That's a shame that we can't get things right.

As an alumnus of Virginia Tech, I thought that being ranked #2 in both the AP
and the USA/CNN polls would have qualified us as the #2 team in the country.

We do have some tough games to go, most notably at Miami, but can't the rest
of the country finally acknowledge that Tech has both an outstanding
Engineering program as well as an outstanding football team?

GO HOKIES!!