Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FEMA 350-353[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: FEMA 350-353
- From: "Ron O. Hamburger" <ROH(--nospam--at)eqe.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:32:20 -0700
In addition to being able to order these documents from FEMA, throught the toll free number, they will also be available in PDF format, for download, from the SAC web site at www.sacsteel.org. Hard copies are available now. Electronic filews will be available very soon. Also, members of SEAOC, SEAW, SEAO, and SEAU should recieve copies automatically, from FEMA.
- Prev by Subject: RE: FEMA 350, 351, 352
- Next by Subject: FEMA NEHRP Program Vacancy Announcement
- Previous by thread: Re: 97 UBC Near Source factors
- Next by thread: 97 UBC Revisions