97 UBC Revisions

I have the 1997 UBC, published in April 1997. I also have some notes from a
seminar held in Fall 1997 (SEAONC 1997 Fall Seminar 7) "Changes in the 1997
Uniform Building Code", November 13, 1997. Where can I find these and any
other "official" changes published to date so that I am using the latest. I
called ICBO and they say there hav been no supplements since the last one
published for the 1994 UBC.

Thank you.