Re: OFF-TOPIC RESPONSE TO BEN

>finally acknowledge that Tech has both an outstanding
>Engineering program as well as an outstanding football team?
I'm a VPI alumnus who can't help but think how much better the
engineering program would be if the school weren't spending money and
effort on a football team. People don't line up trying to get MIT or Cal
Tech graduates because they have such great athletic programs.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw