Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Structural Engineers Association <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Diaphragms
- From: "Michael Zaitz" <mzaitz(--nospam--at)hgbd.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:23:59 -0500
Hello, Are there any good references on the analysis and design of diaphragms, including flexible and rigid diaphragms and torsional analysis of diaphragms? Preference would be for steel deck diaphragms but if there is information on other materials I would like to see it. Thanks, Mike
- Prev by Subject: Diaphragm Design Values for plywood over light gauge rafters.
- Next by Subject: RE: Diaphragms
- Previous by thread: SERVER DOWN DUE TO POWER OUTAGE
- Next by thread: RE: Diaphragms