Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'Michael Zaitz'" <mzaitz(--nospam--at)hgbd.com>, "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Diaphragms
- From: BILL PULYER <WPULYER(--nospam--at)steelfab-inc.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:41:00 -0500
Mike, Dr. Larry Luttrell of the University of West Virginia is the expert in the area of steel deck diaphragms. He published a paper that I have seen in various formats called "The Design of Roof Systems as a Horizontal Diaphragm" (the one I have is an AISC presentation to the Engineer's Club of St. Louis, 1983). The Steel Deck Institute also publishes a Diaphragm Design Manual based on Dr. Luttrell's work complete with examples. You can find more info at www.sdi.org William Pulyer PE Charlotte, NC > -----Original Message----- > From: Michael Zaitz [SMTP:mzaitz(--nospam--at)hgbd.com] > Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 7:24 AM > To: Structural Engineers Association > Subject: Diaphragms > > Hello, > > Are there any good references on the analysis and design of diaphragms, > including flexible and rigid diaphragms and torsional analysis of > diaphragms? Preference would be for steel deck diaphragms but if there > is information on other materials I would like to see it. > > Thanks, > > Mike
- Prev by Subject: Diaphragms
- Next by Subject: Do not open the previous email attachment: Re: Merry Christmas
- Previous by thread: Diaphragms
- Next by thread: ASD Remains Alive and Well !