Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ASD Remains Alive and Well ![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'James F Fulton'" <James_F_Fulton(--nospam--at)RohmHaas.Com>, "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASD Remains Alive and Well !
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:40:28 -0600
Title: RE: ASD Remains Alive and Well !
Here's the straight scoop (cut-and-pasted from a previous posting I made).
The 2005 AISC Specification for Structural Steel Buildings will be a unified document. At that point, there will no longer be an LRFD Specification or an ASD Specification, just an AISC Specification. It's still too early to tell exactly what it will look like, but I'm certain it will incorporate the best of both into a specification that is economical, practical and easy to use.
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASD Remains Alive and Well !
- Next by Subject: Fwd: ASD9 Chapter K
- Previous by thread: RE: ASD Remains Alive and Well !
- Next by thread: SOIL CLASS INFORMATION