Re: FEMA 350, 351, 352

    <<  On Friday, I think, I ordered 5 copies of FEMA 350, 351, 352, 353
and was
told they would be shipped.  >>

Just this morning I spoke with a Ms. Bonnie Guthrie at the FEMA Distribution
Center in Jessup, Maryland and she still informs me quite adamantly, to the
point of rudeness, that these documents are not available.

Does it take a court order to obtain these documents or must one subpoena
them under the Freedom of Information Act?

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)