Re: biaxial rectangular column design software

I have used PCACOL for some time now (I currently have version 2.30; however
version 3.0 is the latest version available).

I don't recollect that it has this capability. At least, I am not aware of any
way to do it. You pretty much are restricted to entering the values by hand.

You might check out the information found at
http://www.portcement.org/soft/soft_col.asp to see if there is anything there
that might clear this up for you.