From: Rodriguez, Marlou [mailto:mrodriguez(--nospam--at)BiggsCardosa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 11:32 AM
To: 'SEAINT Newslist'
Subject: Sorry Mathcad question (delete if you don't want to read)

Sorry this is a mathcad question,

I am trying to find the maximum moment on a beam with several loads.

I have writen a function to plot the moment diagram,

My question is, How do I extract the maximum moment out of my moment
function.

Thanks to all the mathcad masters

Marlou B. Rodriguez
Biggs Cardossa Associates Inc.
Structural Engineers
1871 The Alameda, Suite 200
San Jose, California 95126
408-296-5515 Fax 408-296-8114

Note:  The opinions that I write are my opinions and
are not necessarily the opinions of BCA.