Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: FEMA 350, 351, 352[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: FEMA 350, 351, 352
- From: "Jones, Mark A (Battle Creek)" <Mark.A.Jones(--nospam--at)jacobs.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:41:01 -0800
Maybe several of us should photocopy sections of the books for you. Then you can send her a copy. :) It's definitely available. I was pawing through mine this morning. BTW, the lady I talked to at FEMA says there is a 5 book limit on these. Mark Jones -----Original Message----- From: c2 [mailto:jimmycccccc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com] Subject: Re: FEMA 350, 351, 352 << On Friday, I think, I ordered 5 copies of FEMA 350, 351, 352, 353 and was told they would be shipped. >> Just this morning I spoke with a Ms. Bonnie Guthrie at the FEMA Distribution Center in Jessup, Maryland and she still informs me quite adamantly, to the point of rudeness, that these documents are not available. Does it take a court order to obtain these documents or must one subpoena them under the Freedom of Information Act? Jimmy C.......(hisself)
- Prev by Subject: RE: FEMA 350, 351, 352
- Next by Subject: Re: FEMA 350-353
- Previous by thread: RE: FEMA 350, 351, 352
- Next by thread: What are you worth?