Sorry Mathcad question (delete if you do

Marlou,

Develop a function to plot your shear diagram.  The point of maximum/minimum
moment is where the shear is zero or is at an end of the beam.  The change
in moment from the moment at the end of the beam is the area under the shear
diagram from the end of the beam to the point in question, or for
maximum/minimum moment, to where the shear is zero.

Hope this helps.  (No backward 6's, no funny looking S'es.)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Marlou Rodriguez wrote:

>>Sorry this is a mathcad question,

I am trying to find the maximum moment on a beam with several loads.

I have writen a function to plot the moment diagram,

My question is, How do I extract the maximum moment out of my moment
function.

Thanks to all the mathcad masters<<