RE: Sorry Mathcad question (delete if you don't want to read)

Thanks for all the responses,

My solution was to solve for the location on the beam where the V(x)=0.

With this location, I then inserted this location into the moment diagram
equation and solved for the max moment.   A little more work than I wanted
to do, but it works.

Thanks for everyone's responses