Re: NCEES STRU I EXAM

Donna

I have used Hp calculators for the last 20 years, so I dont look at
them as an expense. However, the study guides by Alan Williams
"Structural Engineering License Review", etc have programs for the
HP in them.

I found them useful for the exam....if you are willing to spend the
time keying them in. Having to manually input them was also
useful from the study point of view as they reinforced the design
process.

My pennies worth

Peter McCormack