Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Cathy Murphy - Structural Engineer Magazine - needs some help[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Subject: Cathy Murphy - Structural Engineer Magazine - needs some help
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:35:23 -0800
- Cc: "SEAINT Listservice" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <se-practice(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
Cathy Murphy recently posted the following message to the Structuralist.Net discussion forum topic on Outsourcing work to other countries. Please send your responses directly to her at the address listed. If you would like to cc the Listservice, I think it would be an interesting topic that I know has been discussed on numerous occasions. Regards, Dennis S. Wish, PE The Structuralist Administrator for: http://www.structuralist.net AEC-Residential Listservice admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net (208) 361-5447 E-Fax ICQ # 95561393 "I'm writing a feature article for the January issue of CE News, and I'm hoping you all can help me. Does anyone have any leads on companies who routinely outsource work to other countries in order to save money? Thanks in advance for your help. Cathy Murphy Assistant Editor, CE News and Structural Engineer catmurph(--nospam--at)cenews.com"
- Prev by Subject: THE CASE FOR NATIONAL LICENSING OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
- Next by Subject: Cement Certifications
- Previous by thread: Re: Double-Tee
- Next by thread: Use of aluminium/stainless steel in marine environment