Cathy Murphy - Structural Engineer Magazine - needs some help

Cathy Murphy recently posted the following message to the Structuralist.Net
discussion forum topic on Outsourcing work to other countries. Please send
your responses directly to her at the address listed. If you would like to
cc the Listservice, I think it would be an interesting topic that I know has
been discussed on numerous occasions.
Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ # 95561393

"I'm writing a feature article for the January issue of CE News, and I'm
hoping you all can help me. Does anyone have any leads on companies who
routinely outsource work to other countries in order to save money? Thanks
in advance for your help.

Cathy Murphy
Assistant Editor, CE News and Structural Engineer
catmurph(--nospam--at)cenews.com"