Re: NCEES STRU I EXAM

This is a little off topic....

	I am looking at taking the exam in the spring and would like to know
how states treat the different exams.  A coworker of mine insists that I
can take the NCEES SE-I exam or the PPE.  A strict interpretation of the
DOPL rules here in utah says that I have to take the PPE (the only exam
mentioned).  However that means that I must take both the SE-I and the
SE-II if I want to become and S.E. in Utah.  I realize every state is a
little different, but advice would be appreciated.

--
Jake Watson, E.I.T.
Salt Lake City, UT