Re: single plate shear connections edge distance

Try the standard checks that are done when you don't use the tables:
	Block shear
	Bolt Bearing
	Bolt tear through
	I think there is one more, but I am drawing a blank....
You should be able to find a list of what is checked by the tables in
your manual and do the procedure by hand.