Re: NCEES STRU I EXAM

Donna:

As mentioned by others, the types of calculators allowed for PE, Struct I,
and Struct II tests will vary from state to state.  You will want to
verify what is permitted in the state in which you will take the test.  As
someone mentioned, Illinois does not permit the use of programmable
calculators (and I would not rely on whether or not you get an exam
proctor that will be more lenient...you lose your calculator, it will be a
LONG test).

Hope that helps,

Scott