Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Walter D. Saunders[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOSC Board <board(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Walter D. Saunders
- From: Graeme Dick <dickandpatel(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 17:14:24 -0800
We are very sorry to report we have learned that Walt Saunders passed away earlier this week. Walt was a colleague and close personal friend. We will miss him. We know that many of you knew and respected Walt very much, and will join us in extending our deepest sympathy to Walt's wife Alice and their family. Graeme Dick & Pratap Patel
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wall Studs
- Next by Subject: Re: WANTED: Cable-stayed bridges book by W. Podolny/Scalzi
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Hat on a steel tower!
- Next by thread: RE: single plate shear connections edge