Precast Single T

Todd,

I quickly went thru my files (at least some of them) and did find a PCA
design guide from 1967 that mentioned a single T with a 6-ft flange, but no
details on it.  You might want to contact PCA and see if they have any info.

For a long while, while the patent lasted, single T's were proprietary of T.
Y. Lin.  *ALL* single T's had to be designed by his office.  Try contacting
one of offices that still bear his name and see what they can do for you.

Hope this helps.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Todd Speck wrote:

>>I am looking for section properties of an existing precast single-T member.
I know it is 6'-0" wide and 12" deep.

I'm looking for section dimensions (web width,  flange depth (tapered),
etc.) and title of any publications that list these section properties (e.g.
PCI manuals).

Thanks for your help.

Todd M. Speck, P.E.<<