Re: AISC Table 8-33 question

Jason:

There is an errata for the 9th edition ASD manual.  Whether or not you
need it depends on which printing of the 9th edition you have in your
possession.  If you have the "Third Impression" (dated 3/99), then I don't
believe there are any errata.  However, there is an errata for earlier
printings.  I know this because I got an errata from Charlie Carter for
the copy that I keep at home (yes, because I am a geek, I have one copy at
work and one at home).  My copy at work, which I bought more recently, is
a "Third Impression".

Scott