The Steel Committee of California

Many years ago in the mythical land of California there was a committee
called "The Steel Committee of California".  This committee was a good
committee and they wrote a booklet called "Steel Connections / Details and
Relative Costs".  I have a tattered copy from that long ago time.  It is a
good booklet. (Note to Charlie Carter)

Is the committee lost in folklore, or is it still around?
Do they still publish "Steel Connections / Details and Relative Costs", or
do I need to put this on the Gothenburg Bible shelf of my library?

It is a very valuable tool for value engineering, but should be updated
periodically to reflect modern manufacturing costs.

Regards,
Harold Sprague