RE: NCEES STRU I EXAM

The cost of the exam are going to vary by location because the fee the you
(and I) pay for the exam includes the "pass on" cost of the test room
rental, etc.  I paid two different cost for the exams that I took in
Illinois.  In fact, I paid about the same amount for the first time that I
took the Struct I AND Struct II exams as I paid for the second time that I
took the Struct II exam.  The difference was obviously due to the cost of
the exam location (the second time I took the Struct II was in a MUCH
better facility).

BTW, the current listed cost for the Struct II exam in Washington is
$455...at least according to their web page.

Scott