Re: Swimming Pool Design

Hi Raghu,
I am not sure what lateral load formulas you would be using in Australia.
But just a quick thought, how many stories is this multi-storey condo or
rather how high is the condo with respect to the ground floor? Is this
swimming pool an add-on to an existing structure?
Can you get structural info from the plexiglass manufacturer to make sure
that it is adequate for your design specs. Next, I believer you probablly
have
to pay attention to the connection between the concrete walls and plexiglass

panels each end. Just a two-bit thoughts.
Chris Tse
Sunnyvale, CA, US