Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
need help[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: need help
- From: "Daniel Singgih_Rusdy" <daniel_sr11(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 04:17:54 GMT
Hello. is there anyone know how to make a base plate become rigid?i need the answer for my thesis. and may i ask another question. To design a steel low rise building maybe for 3 story buildings by using etabs 6.10 ( using LRFD Method) , using WF profiles. How to know that we have used the most economical and efficient profiles? for seismic, how about the time period ( Tx and Ty ) if i used Profile WF? as long as i know if the Inertia ( Ix and Iy ) are same, the time period ( Tx and Ty ) have to same too or have close value between Tx and Ty to do the best design. What if we use WF profile, how about the time period ( Tx and Ty )?
Thanks for ur help. I appreciate all answer. Thanks. May God Bless U. _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com.
- Prev by Subject: Re: NDS 97 GLU-Lam 24F-V8 shear value
- Next by Subject: Re: need help
- Previous by thread: Re: Swimming Pool Design
- Next by thread: Re: need help