RE: need help

One of the biggest contributors of rotation is the anchor bolts.  We would
always tension the bolts in a bolted plate steel beam to column moment
connection, yet we are hesitant to preload column base anchor rods.  If the
anchor bolts are preloaded, they are removed from concern for rotation.
Moving from the anchor bolts, you need to check the base plate.  If the base
plate can not be made thick enough economically, use chairs or a bolt box
(whatever term is preferable).  Then you move to the foundation.  The soil
springs and foundation type can be modeled to reflect the tendency to
rotate.

Regards,
Harold Sprague