Re: Swimming Pool Design

Chris,
 The recreational deck, where the pool will be, is the 5th floor approx. 20m(65
ft) above ground.

I have the tech data on plexi-glass and in the process of running a non-linear
FE model the wall using the spec loading.  As the first step, I want to validate
the spec loading of 50 KPa.

Quick question - Are there any loading codes in the US which give rules on
overhead swimming pools / aquaria etc. ?
------
Raghu S. Pendyala
Pendyala Consulting Civil and Structural Engineers
Phone + 61 414 252 021  (O), fax + 61 3 9884 5306
PO Box 420, Box Hill 3128 Vic Aust.
email: pendyala(--nospam--at)bigfoot.com
http://www.hotlinks.net.au/pendyala/