RE: need help

Brian,

Unfortunately, I have not seen any literature on slab restraint.  We all
know that the slab adds restraint, but it is extraordinarily variable
depending on the details.  Some treat the column to provide an expansion
joint affording little slab restraint.  Some cast concrete with only regard
to a contraction joint.  I tend to ignore the slab, unless I specifically
detail it to take local stresses caused by the restraint.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Regards,
Harold Sprague