RE: NCEES STRU I EXAM

Paul Crocker wrote:

<The testing list that I received from WA state earlier this year listed the
Structural II test as $205.  Perhaps this varies by state or perhaps the
rates have been increased recently? >

Paul:

I thought I had remembered it as being more in the $200 range when I first
looked into it a couple of years back but the Washington State website at
http://www.wa.gov/dol/bpd/engfees.htm lists the current fee as $455 so it
must have gone up recently. A quick check of some other states using the
NCEE exam shows a similar price. When the Structural I and Structural III
exams are added in the total cost is now pushing $700 which seems harsh
especially compared to California at $175 or so.

John MacLean