Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
floor thickness[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: floor thickness
- From: "Daniel Singgih_Rusdy" <daniel_sr11(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:48:50 GMT
Hello, is there anyone know how to calculate the thickness of floor plate? if the beams and columns are made from steel, but the membrane of the floor is made from concrete. How to calculate the floor plate thickness?
Thanks for ur help. God Bless U. _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Floor Plate Thicknesses??
- Next by Subject: floor thickness
- Previous by thread: Carpentry references that show HOW TO BUILD wood shear walls
- Next by thread: floor thickness