Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Round HSS Availability[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Round HSS Availability
- From: "hans boge" <hboge(--nospam--at)boge-boge.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:54:02 -0600
This is a problem not only for HSS section but for W shapes and others aswell. I constantly reorder the AISC manuals, but this information may not be the latest.
If you have some steel contractors you work with regularily, they can usually supply you a list of shapes and sizes that are commonly available, or in stock.
I usually spec what the latest AISC manual has in it, and deal with substitution requests during the tender phase.
- Prev by Subject: Round HSS Availability
- Next by Subject: Re: Round HSS Availability
- Previous by thread: Re: Round HSS Availability
- Next by thread: Re:Round HSS availability