From: Satish J. Matani <SatishM(--nospam--at)mcnengineers.com>
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 3:07 PM
Subject: Round HSS Availability

Anyone has been successful in specifying and getting Round HSS sections (other then those that match old STD, X and XX) listed in black HSS Connection manual in Los Angeles area?

Most suppliers and fabricators including  those listed in "HSS Availability in the U.S. & Canada" on AISC web site that I called are not familiar or do not yet have sections listed in the HSS manual.  Most suggested to stay with the old designation or equivalent sizes.

Satish