Big Tubes

We have an unusual new project that will require a LOT of REALLY BIG
rectangular tubes, either aluminum or stainless-wrapped structural steel.
By a lot, I mean something on the order of 68,000 linear feet (about 13
miles).  By really big, I mean a cross section of about 12 inches by 36
inches.

Who can provide leads (addresses, phone numbers, or websites) on
manufacturers for tubes of this magnitude?

Thanks in advance!

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Vice President
Halff Associates, Inc.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas  75225
Phone:  (214) 346-6280
Fax:  (214) 739-0095
Email:  scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
Website:  http://www.halff.com