Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Plywood shear walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Plywood shear walls
- From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:47:25 -0800
I believe this can be done but the addition is only counted about half value. It seems to me that it makes more sense if the original layer of plywood is 3/8" as opposed to 1/2" and if the original plywood is nailed at 4" or 6" as opposed to 3". Stan Scholl, P. E., FASCE ________________________________________________________________ YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access! Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
- Prev by Subject: Plywood shear walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Plywood shear walls
- Previous by thread: Plywood shear walls
- Next by thread: Re: Plywood shear walls