Epoxy Grout for Rock Anchors

I have a project in which I am utilizing grouted rock anchors to resist uplift
forces. Depth of vertical anchors is 15 feet. Anchors will be epoxy
coated rebar. The three inch drilled holes will likely have up to 10 feet of
groundwater in them.

I am searching for an epoxy grout product that is insensitive to the
presence of water and will cure in 5 degrees Celsius (40 degrees F)
conditions. I have talked to a couple of suppliers, but they are wary
about the wet conditions. Any recommendations?

To avoid standing water in the hole, we may run a sleeve down the hole,
pump the water out and tremie the grout in as we pull the sleeve out. But
we still have to deal with wet, cold conditions for the grout.

Your suggestions welcome.

Steven A. Mallett, P.Eng.

Dillon Consulting Ltd.
137 Chain Lake Drive