Epoxy Grout for Rock Anchors

Steven

You might want to consider other types of grout than epoxy grout given the
relatively large space between the reinforcing bar and the 3 inch diameter
hole.  If the space is too large the epoxy will generate too much heat and
as a result it will not be as strong as it was likely assumed.  Check with
manufacturers of grout products such as Master Builders.

Mark Gilligan

>>>I have a project in which I am utilizing grouted rock anchors to resist
uplift
forces. Depth of vertical anchors is 15 feet. Anchors will be epoxy
coated rebar. The three inch drilled holes will likely have up to 10 feet
of
groundwater in them.

I am searching for an epoxy grout product that is insensitive to the
presence of water and will cure in 5 degrees Celsius (40 degrees F)
conditions. I have talked to a couple of suppliers, but they are wary
about the wet conditions. Any recommendations?<<<