RE: Epoxy Grout for Rock Anchors

I suggest that you look into using Dywidag Threadbar Resin Rock Bolts. They
use polyester resin cartridges and are commonly used in tunnels. Their
catalog states that the resin "is unaffected by fresh water, salt water,
mild alkalies and mild acids". But I don't know if you can use epoxy coated
bars. Note that epoxy coating reduces or eliminates bond between the bar and
the grout and relies on the deformations for load transfer.