RE: Epoxy Grout for Rock Anchors

Steven,

Check out the following US Army Corps of Engineers documents:

	Rock Reinforcement

http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/eng-manuals/em1110-1-2907/toc.htm

	Rock Foundations

http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/eng-manuals/em1110-1-2908/toc.htm

	Chemical Grouting

http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/eng-manuals/em1110-1-3500/toc.htm

	Grouting Technology

http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/eng-manuals/em1110-2-3506/toc.htm

	Grouting Methods and Equipment
	http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/armytm/tm5-818-6/

	Tunnel and Shaft Grouting
	http://www.hnd.usace.army.mil/techinfo/cegs/pdf/02430.pdf

Several of these documents have reference lists that can get into some
additional specifics.

Regards,
Harold Sprague