Redundancy factor 1.0 for single story wood framed?

I thought I had read on this list that there was an
official proposal or some kind of document put out by
SEAOC that was recommending a change in the code to
allow the use of Rho to be 1.0 for one story wood
framed structures (or was it just residential
structures?).

I have reviewed the archives of the "list", and have
found there has been a lot of discussion on the matter,
but I could not find the document I was looking for.

Is there any kind of a document circulating that is
proposing that Rho can be 1.0 for all one and two story
light wood framed structures?

Thanks

Lynn