construction Drawings

How do you feel about the Drafting Techniques displace by the CAD drafters
in your office?
How do you feel about the final drafted plans or the number of times you end
up red-marking drafting mistakes?
As for myself, My department have room for improvement. Most importantly,
What is the best way to try make the
drafters understand the importance of good drafting techniques or learn such
trade?  I always appreciated a senior drafter, now more than ever.

Thank for your comments.

F.Duarte, EIT