Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
H*LP WANTED: Computer Program "Wind Loads on Structures" by SDG Inc.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc, structx(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: H*LP WANTED: Computer Program "Wind Loads on Structures" by SDG Inc.
- From: Bill Polhemus <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net>
- Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:35:14 -0600
Has anyone else purchased this program? I'd like to have a little discussion about it. Seems very well-made but NO DOCUMENTATION to speak of! Everything's in the help files, but in (to my mind) much abbreviated form!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Greetings!
- Next by Subject: HADD - Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings
- Previous by thread: RE: Enercalc-Pole Embedment in Soil
- Next by thread: Problem Posting Through AOL